XWP has collaborated on some of the most ambitious and successful WordPress projects and partnered with the likes of Google, News Corp, and Penske Media Corporation (PMC) to bring richer technologies and delightful user experiences to the open web.
Our team of 100+ experts (from 30+ countries and 6 continents) enjoys challenging work, service-focused and collaborative teammates, and many opportunities to grow and learn. We’re a fully remote team that prizes flexibility, autonomy, and trust in the workplace, making a rewarding career accessible wherever you are and whatever stage of life you’re in. We have a passion and enthusiasm for what we do and a sincere care for each other and our clients.
We are looking for an empathic and confidence-inspiring account manager to join our growing team, ensuring exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and supporting long-term, high-value partnerships.
Who You Are
- You are a proactive problem solver, both identifying opportunities and offering solutions
- You care about the success of your customers in achieving their business objectives.
- You are comfortable building relationships with C-level executives and frontline contributors alike
- You balance strong personal initiative with a bias for understanding and alignment
- You would find work-life harmony with the give and take of schedule flexibility and work needs that extend across many time zones (Americas, Europe, Australia)
- You value autonomy and have the self-management skills to operate dependably in a fully remote role.
What You’ve Done
- You’ve completed at least a bachelor’s degree or have an equal amount of successful account management experience.
- You’ve spent at least 5 years succeeding in a professional environment, with some of that time being in the IT service industry.
- You’ve used Google Analytics to monitor website performance and traffic patterns
- You’ve been responsible for crafting impeccably written communications for executives.
- You’ve balanced competing priorities across dozens of outstanding tasks with timeliness and attention to detail.
- You’ve worked collaboratively with distributed team members and clients across cultures and timezones
- You’ve worked in a WordPress web development agency environment
- You have a history of active participation in the open-source software community, extra bonus points for participation in the WordPress community.
What You’ll Do Here
Maintain High Levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Lead regular asynchronous check-ins with XWP clients, keeping them up to date on how projects are going, and sharing helpful insights with customers.
- Arrange and conduct monthly 1:1 meetings with client stakeholders
- Escalate any problems, issues, or opportunities to the CRO or Head of Delivery
- Proactively monitor client website analytics to identify trends, risks, and opportunities that can positively impact their business.
- Represent XWP to some of the most exciting brands in technology and publishing
Collaborate Across Teams
- Capture and share testimonial quotes, team wins, and client success stories with Marketing to support case study development.
- Work closely with project managers and other delivery team leaders to find the best path for both project and account successes.
- Keep the Sales team well informed through the daily use and maintenance of the Hubspot CRM.
- Keep a pulse on what is happening in the WordPress community, and the Web Development community at large through contact with engineering, product, and design leaders at XWP.
What Success Looks Like
- High levels of reported customer satisfaction as received by their feedback, ongoing engagement, and growth investment
- High rates of conversion from initial projects to long term partnerships
- Regular public reviews of XWP’s services in places like Clutch, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Participation and activation within XWP’s environment and remote culture
- Proactive engagement and awareness of data and web performance metrics
Payscale and Benefits
- Trust and support from your colleagues (we look out for each other and work together towards our shared goals and vision)
- The rewards of a highly collaborative culture (we’re a team, not a working group)
- Remote work done right! High levels of schedule flexibility, time to invest in family, caregiving, and interests outside of work
- The chance to play an important part in helping XWP achieve its full potential and make a meaningful difference for our team members and the open web
- A starting pay range of USD $25-40 per hour (equivalent to about $50,000 to $75,000 per year at full-time)
- Unleash+ allowance of $2,500 per year to enrich your life
XWP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Are you intrigued?
Apply now (link below) and tell us about yourself, what this role will mean to you, and why you are who we want to work with.
If you are not the one we are looking for, please share this with anyone you know who might be!