Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops digital marketing strategy by staying current with current ad platform opportunities, tracking changes market messaging, identifying ideal customers to keep our ideal customer profile up to date, and monitoring the competition for market positioning.
• Plans and executes all marketing website layout and design, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Works with contractors to design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). Measuring and reporting includes Google Analytics, DataStudio, Amplitude, Google Ads, and other digital Ad Platforms.
• Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on insights.
• Brainstorms and implements new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience using Dato and Netlify as our static-site-generator.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Creates monthly blog posts in WordPress including layout and design.
• Creates monthly newsletter broadcasts in ConvertKit including layout, design, and contact management.
• Supports sales with landing page and form creation with ConvertKit and Zapier to capture leads and direct them to the correct departments and/or Workstorm Teams.
• Assist in creating on-brand decks for sales and other presentations.
• Highly creative with recent (within 1-2 years) and relevant experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Managing multiple systems and processes
• Self-motivated, yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Able to develop and manage budgets
• Familiar with financial planning, strategy, and ROI
• Adobe Stock, Adobe Photoshop & Sketch skills a plus
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within B2B SaaS
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Proven experience setting up campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Twitter
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, DataStudio, DatoCMS, AdStudio, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Experience managing large email outreach campaigns (SendGrid and ConvertKit experience a plus)