Wethrift helps over 3 million shoppers save money each month at over 100,000 online stores. We find and organise the best coupon codes and discounts for both large retailers and niche online stores to help shoppers get the best deal.
We’re a small, nimble team running a profitable, remote company.
⌚️ This is a remote role within +/- 4 hours of AEST (GMT+10)
This role is:
- ? Remote – We’re headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, but you don’t have to be.
- ? Full-time
- ? Competitively paid – We’re willing to consider your expectations and experience.
- ? A key member of a lean, profitable business – We’re a growing team of 3 full-time employees working with 10 freelancers and contractors.
You will be:
- Making decisions and working on systems to deliver content that will be used by millions of users each month, and having a direct, visible impact on the business.
- Building and maintaining our data content pipeline, creating a set of modules to handle collection, scraping, processing, through to our database to be published on our website.
- Working on the discovery and experimentation of new content sources and implementing them into the pipeline.
- Maintaining and improving our existing content pipeline to increase throughput, quality, and stability.
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has experience with all things scraping and data collection, including proxies, rate limits, REST and GraphQL APIs, HTTP headers, cookies, and authentication.
It would be a bonus if you’ve got:
- React, DynamoDB, headless browser (Pupeteer, Selenium) experience.
- SEO knowledge
We work with:
We can offer you:
- A remote role with flexible working hours, provided you’ve got around 4 hours of overlap with AEST (GMT+10).
- A key role as part of a small team in a lean, profitable, growing company.
- Interesting challenges and problems to solve.
- A high degree of autonomy in technical decisions and how you solve problems.
- The tools, services, equipment and subscriptions you need.