WeaveUp is seeking an experienced full-stack Rails developer to build and improve our SaaS platform. This position will be involved in making our REST API flexible and more robust as we continue to expand our client base.
Our cutting-edge cloud-based software applications bring innovation to the textile and design industries. As an industry leader, we empower companies to maximize the potential of the digital printing revolution. Our team works with top tier clients in various verticals, including apparel, interior design, and major retail. WeaveUp runs on a Ruby on Rails back-end API that is consumed by a web interface and connected to digital printing facilities. Our unique end-to-end digital textile platform includes proprietary modules that support image upload, automatic color separation, in-browser image customization, and print room automation.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Build robust, scalable applications in Ruby on Rails to support the growth of the WeaveUp platform
- Collaborate with the team to plan and develop new features
- Practice TDD, write unit tests, and participate in code reviews
- Write effective APIs
- Monitor hosted applications for performance and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Bring an awesome attitude, the ability to pivot quickly, and the willingness to help the team meet the goals of delivering a great customer experience
- Have at least 5 years of experience with full stack development
- Possess basic design skills as it relates to UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Focus on customers and have a willingness to step up and wear a couple of hats
Bonus points if you have:
- The experience needed to build and improve a REST/JSON API, and help the team integrate with third-party APIs
- WebGL and image processing experience
- A desire to be a part of an Agile team – adapting to change and continuously learning
- You’ll work on a platform valued by customers, and help deliver even more value.
- Our culture values productivity, accountability, and communication over politics and processes.
- We’ve built a tight-knit, supportive team. Everyone feels comfortable and included.
- Our management team is committed to fostering talent and providing room for growth.
- Flexible vacation policy – take time when you need it.
You can work from anywhere in the US for this role. International applicants will not be considered. We offer competitive pay, equity and solid benefits.