WalletConnect is an open source protocol for connecting decentralised applications to mobile wallets with QR code scanning or deep linking. Started 4 years ago, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. We’re the fastest growing piece of end user experience infrastructure for crypto with over 200+ product integrations and are looking for more team members to help scale our services.
We’re looking for a founding Devops Engineer to join our team to help scale our backend infrastructure and build monitoring services.
- Support a detailed deployment and integration documentation for other team members
- Implement new web3 technologies into our stack
- Identify constraints in infrastructure and propose possible solutions to improve performance or reliability
- Juggle between backend and devops roles depending on demand
- 2+ years experience in a Linux Sysadmin or Devops role
- AWS preferred, but any cloud provider experience is acceptable
- Golang/Typescript development experience
- Monitoring systems: Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, Datadog, or other
- Nomad or Docker Swarm. Kubernetes experience is also nice to have.
- Strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Practice good Linux security standards
- Demonstrated experience with managing production services
Nice to have:
- This is still very much in greenfield and your capabilities can have an impact in the direction this takes
- Nix/NixOS would be an amazing plus, but not necessary.
- Experience developing containerized applications
- Experience operating decentralizing node infrastructure
What WalletConnect offers:
- $60,000 – $85,000 USD
- 1-2% company equity (founding team member stake)
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)