Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solution for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors, regardless of where they go to school.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe’s national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
What You’ll Do
- Own a book of business and be responsible for adoption and renewals for your clients
- Build strong relationships and tailor your support to the unique needs of each client
- Proactively identify obstacles to your client’s success, and build and execute strategies to overcome those obstacles
- Drive high student engagement for your clients, and communicate their own successes across all levels of the customer organization
- Resolve client issues via email, phone, and Zoom, ensuring high CSAT
- Upsell clients at the appropriate points in their lifecycle (this isn’t a boiler room)
- Assist the rest of our Customer Success Team in creating world-class training materials and webinar
- Work with other departments to improve our products and services according to customer needs and feedback
- 2+ years of experience managing renewals/retention in a Customer Success role (bonus points for experience in SaaS)
- Outcome-based approach that relentlessly prioritizes customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication – professional without being too formal, friendly without being overly familiar
- Ability to communicate easily with executives and a talent for soothing stressed or upset clients
- Experience managing onboarding for large clients with multiple stakeholders
- Able to travel as needed (2x per quarter)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, experience working in education a bonus
- Must be comfortable with frequent change and an evolving structure. This is a start-up environment, things move fast!
- Competitive salary plus generous commission
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous vacation and holidays
- $300/yr work from home allowance
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- 10 hours of online tutoring each year
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
- A chance to accelerate your career by getting in on the ground floor of a team that’s dedicated to developing you into the best CSM you can be
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but you’re up for the challenge – we want you to apply!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
This position will be externally titled “Student Success Manager”