On top of disrupting the ecommerce analytics landscape, you’ll be joining the founding team (unicorn founder, serial entrepreneurs, growth & ecommerce expert) at Tropee as one of the first employees to build and grow the new eCommerce Analytics Experience.
? What you’ll be doing:
- Leading technical implementation across AWS involving backend API, Microservices, Auth, SPA.
- Hiring and leading a team of developers.
- Long-term feature planning, technical planning.
- User story technical acceptance & estimations.
- Hosting team retrospectives & ensuring software development best practices.
- CICD management, management of Cloud PaaS in AWS.
- Optimization of Cloud infrastructure, performance bottleneck detection, scaling rules, load testing, and support of production live-services.
- Designing and implementing greenfield technology within a fast-moving and agile startup.
- Getting hands-on with development directly, across the latest tech.
? Let’s play a game: add a point for every check box you can tick below
– If your total is above 9 you’re the kind of person we want to onboard
❒ Experience (min 5 years) AWS PaaS application development
❒ Experience (min 5 years) developing Node.js web applications
❒ Experience in architecting applications that span Web, Desktop, Cloud, API, Mobile.
❒ Experience with leading software development teams using Scrum/Agile patterns
❒ Experience with Jira, GitHub, Similar for backlog planning, ticket management, test management, and bug resolving.
❒ Experience with team leadership
❒ Experience with Node.js frameworks for web applications
❒ Experience with DynamoDB or other NoSql
❒ Experience with Lambda and serverless architectures
❒ Experience with Serverless Framework
– If your total with bonus points is above 15, we’ll send you an Uber Eats and we can have a virtual lunch together.
❒ Data Analytics platforms
❒ Vue.js / Reactjs / Typescript / latest Front-end tech
❒ Microservices architecture, SQS, Kafka, messaging tech.
❒ APIs including Shopify, Facebook, Google Analytics, Google ads
❒ Experience with Redis
❒ Experience with Redshift
❒ Experience with SQL
❒ Experience with unit testing, integration testing
❒ Familiar with BDD testing
❒ Experience with CICD Build & Release Pipelines such as CircleCI, Jenkins, GitHub
❒ Experience with REST API design and development, swagger.
❒ Experience with GitHub for issue diagnosis
?♀️ ? Perks:
- An opportunity to join a really ambitious start-up with great track records founders,
- A Product-Led-Grow mindset, we believe that our best sales team should be our product itself.
- The ability to work on a truly innovative product that will change the way people deal with Analytics.
- An international and 100% remote culture, we use the money we don’t spend in offices on trips to meet every 2 months in outstanding places.
- We take care of our coworkers, you’ll have a competitive salary + health benefits such as Alan and Swile
- All the tools & mentoring you will need to be the best at your job!
☄️ Are you ready for a new adventure?