Are you the kind of person who likes working on a variety of challenging projects? Would you enjoy helping a team work on automation improvements this month and then build real-time payment integrations next month? Are you looking to work with a bright, kind and curious team of experienced software engineers? If so, being a TriumphPay Software Engineer might be the thing for you. We are looking for one or more people to help us solve our most challenging issues.
Essential DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates strategically with other engineers.
- Ensures solutions work in production as expected, including failure rates and performance.
- Is notorious for popping the why stack.
- Sought out by others as a technical resource.
- Identifies technical risks in features they work on and proactively communicates these to the appropriate parties.
- Works with a Lead Engineer to turn ideas from the product team into implementable stories.
- Understands the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs and leads to solutions that take all of these needs into account
- Performs code reviews that ensure the proposed solution make the right tradeoffs and solves the right problems and properly into the overall codebase.
- Mentors other developers on the team.
Experience and education The successful candidate will possess previous experience leading a software development team, analytical and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 5+ year’s application development experience in a professional environment.
- Full stack experience with one or more technology stacks.
- Experience identifying customer’s business needs and providing both technical and non-technical solutions.
- Experience reviewing code and making recommendations for improvement.
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Machine Learning.
- Experience with functional languages like Elm, Haskell, Ocaml, Elixir, or F#.
- Previous Logistics Experience
- Experienced. Has designed and implemented entire projects not just individual stories.
- Curious. Isn’t content with the status quo and knows that we can always improve.
- Self-directed. Can work independently while prioritizing tasks.
- Collaborative. Works with others to improve solutions
- Empathetic. Designs are influenced by a deep understanding of the customers’ needs
- A strong communicator. Will proactively communicate issues and trade-offs with team members to support alignment and fast decision making.
- Be an outstanding developer. Recognized by peers as one of the best and the brightest developers they have worked with.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more. Expected Salary: $160,000 to $200,000
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!