The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing the marketing strategy for TravelStorysGPS™; managing, updating, creating, and distributing all collateral for social media, email marketing, public relations, and sales; supporting client marketing initiatives and providing support as needed; generating and tracking reports to track growth, engagement, and progress.
The Marketing Coordinatorwill play a key role in ensuring the company’s brand is consistently represented through campaigns, digital assets and marketing, client marketing, and sales initiatives. To meet these goals, the position requires strong organizational skills, a keen eye for design and writing, and the ability to manage competing priorities.
The Marketing Coordinator should have at least three years of experience in marketing, with an emphasis on social media, digital marketing, project management, and external communications. Salary is competitive and based on experience.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Responsibilities & Skills
1. Marketing Materials – Maintain, update, create, and distribute all marketing materials to support sales, user acquisition, and marketing strategy.
2. Client Marketing – Serve as a key contact for clients; implementing the existing marketing strategy, communicating at a regular cadence, and representing the TravelStorysGPS brand and values.
3. Social Media – Curate and implement a social media presence that supports sales, client tours, user acquisition, and brand awareness.
4. Email Marketing – Support the design, automation, and implementation of sales, brand, and user outreach campaigns.
5. Public Relations – Manage HARO opportunities, maintain PR database, submit tours to calendars and pitch stories, if needed.
6. Reporting – Run and analyze weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing reports to measure growth, campaign success, and engagement.
7. TravelStorysGPS Team – Play an active role supporting the strong company team; at times working with outside consultants, vendors, and contractors.
8. Skills – High quality writing and other communication skills; proficiency with InDesign, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, MailChimp, Word, Excel, and Dropbox.