Who are we?
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintechs to build next-generation banking and investment products. TradeCore’s full stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. By providing access to the core, and complex, infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking and capital markets in the form of a service, their customers are able to take advantage of TradeCore’s accumulated domain expertise and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering.
Why do we need you?
We’re growing our DevOps team which provides critical support and tooling to our developers who implement new and update existing features in all of our products. This role is a unique opportunity to work with high-load services and pioneering fintech technology.
TradeCore Platform is an asset-agnostic investment and banking platform-as-a-service, with access to a wide range of liquidity and payment service providers. The platform offers fast, compliant customer onboarding and instant product development with turnkey brokerage functionalities.
BrokerIQ is a financial services CRM and customer platform, used by companies across the globe. It is a leading CRM solution that combines client onboarding, ID verification, payment processing, and client management.
What we expect from you:
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation with other Dev and DevOps engineers
- You live in a time zone with up to 2h difference with CEST
- Continuously suggest improvements to the processes and procedures proactively
- Be customer-focused
- Own the work you produce
- Be open to learning new technologies
- Always have security in mind for solutions you develop
- Understand the value of automation and DRY, and when they can be put aside
In order to be successful in this role, you must have knowledge and experience with:
- AWS. We use EKS, RDS (Postgres), Fargate, EC2, VPC, S3, CF, Lambda, ElastiCache
- Writing bash scripts, fluency in coreutils, and executing and piping various commands
- Experience deploying into Kubernetes cluster with helm, writing helm charts
- Knowing your way around monitoring and willingness to monitor solutions you deploy or maintain (we use datadog for production and grafana for non-production environments)
- Infrastructure-as-code is a must (we use terraform to manage infrastructure)
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, understanding the value it provides (we use GitLab and Jenkins)
- Strong experience managing Linux systems (we use Ubuntu for classic apps and Amazon Linux in EKS)
- Experience automating deployments and managing configuration using Ansible
- You must be able to clearly express your thoughts in both written and spoken English. We expect level C1 and above
It will be considered a bonus if you have experience with:
- IIS, PowerShell, windows CMD
- Python, Groovy, etc. – the more scripting languages you know – the better
- AWS CloudFormation
- Understanding Kubernetes internals, operators pattern
- Managing Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Serverless frameworks, such as AWS Lambda
- Various release orchestration tools and collaboration tools – the more the merrier
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing programs which include emotional support, private health insurance, enhanced maternity leave, family and parental support and much more
- 22 working days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, unlimited after 6 years of service)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?