Torticity is looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team. As an engineer, you will help develop the core product that powers our business. You’ll get to solve challenging problems— business and technical—and do it as part of a high-performing team. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated, have the ability to multitask, have leadership experience, and be comfortable with disrupting the status-quo while maintaining a strict HIPAA compliant environment.
*Must be a US Citizen, live in the US and/or authorized to work in the US.*
Why Torticity Engineering:
• Very Few Meetings – Get heads down time. Engineers only attend a quick daily standup and some brief meetings every other week
• End-to-End Ownership – Work in a high-trust environment across the stack: frontend, backend, data, and infrastructure. Have a say in how things get designed, developed, and delivered.
• DevOps Culture – Ship features rapidly and reliably with strong CI/CD practices. We deploy to production several times a day. Building Software is a Team Sport – Join a team of pragmatic engineers that love to learn from one another and support each other to solve challenging problems.
• Drive Business Outcomes – See firsthand the impact of your work. Talk directly to the people that use our product and understand the “why” behind things.
Skills and experience:
• 3+ years of building software products in a team
• Experience writing automated tests (Unit, Functional, etc.)
• Proficient in a backend MVC framework
• Working knowledge of a modern JS library (Vue.js, React, etc.)
• Working knowledge of SQL (Queries, Joins, etc.)
Nice to haves:
• Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)