The Remote Company is a network of remote-first tech companies and Ycode is part of this network
Ycode is the no-code builder where things just make sense. Our sleek visual editor, built-in user authentication and integrated databases let people launch custom web projects with ease—absolutely no coding involved.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a QA Engineer who would ensure that our features work as expected and there are no bugs.
- You’ll be challenged with interesting tasks
Our application is growing fast with new feature releases every day. We need you to make sure our speed matches our quality. Your responsibilities will involve troubleshooting and triaging issues with multiple teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- You’ll take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
At Ycode, we embrace the remote culture. Part of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. Our oldest product, MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect
- Proven experience with SaaS (mandatory)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of APIs – REST / SOAP
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, CI / CD, SQL, Git
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fast learner with good organizational skills
- Previous experience working remotely
- Automation testing experience – API / UI
- Load testing experience with jmeter/blazemeter
What we offer
- Salary: $40,000 – $55,000 (gross)
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
- Remote-first culture
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Get a MailerLite account
MailerLite is part of the ecosystem of The Remote Company. You can sign up for free here. Read here how to create an account.
- Create a newsletter about YOU
In your MailerLite account, go to “Campaigns” and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
- Send the newsletter to apply for the job
Send the newsletter or just the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode.”
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on
- Why you want to join Ycode
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
We wish you all the best of luck!