The Finance Femme is seeking an amazing Client Experience Manager to join the team. You will be the key client liaison, responsible for assisting them along their finance journey.
Client interaction, coordination, and organization are your favorite things.
About the CEO:
Business finance and strategy is her jam.
She spent 10+ years in Corporate Finance supporting CEOs and CFOs of multi-billion-dollar companies like GE. During that time, she spent thousands of hours either inside of – or prepping for – boardroom meetings where she would provide financial and strategic guidance on major business decisions. She saw the importance of having strong financial strategy and knowledge in business firsthand.
She created The Finance Femme to share the importance of business finance and money management to women entrepreneurs everywhere. The Finance Femme provides consulting services for established businesses where we manage their accounting and serve as their Part-Time CFO.
Client satisfaction, workflows, and flawless execution is your jam.
You wake up in the morning, grab your coffee, and hop online to check your To-Do list and emails. You make sure there aren’t any fires that need to be put out; and then you tackle your highest priority items. Next, you check the client portal for any client activity that needs to be addressed; new inquiries, proposals/contracts or any other onboarding activities. Things are on target and you have gained some extra time in your day – you use that time to plan out your administrative tasks and call a client to check in on an open project.
At some point throughout the day, the CEO asks you how our client pathing is going and you quickly check your notes and tell her the current analytics. The CEO then asks you to update a client’s record, have our Accounting team run their reports, and connect with a client to confirm their next scheduled call. You handle this multi-tasking like a Pro.
You love communication, organization, small details, and closing the loop on projects.
- Client onboarding and offboarding
- Client advocate and liaison between TFF Accounting staff and client
- Managing client inquiries and requests; follow through until resolved
- Occasional client check-ins
- Scheduling client meetings
- Confirming client invoice payments
- Prescreening prospective clients via email or phone
- Coordinate client gifts
- Create and manage Client Success Plans based on TFF methodology
- Creating Quarterly & Annual review decks
Your minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starter with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Super organized and meticulous attention to detail
- Reliable cell phone, laptop, and transportation
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Drive)
This position is remote and part-time. We envision this position having the option to lead to full-time employment within the first year.
Let’s take a look at your Perks provided by The Finance Femme:
- Opportunity to work for a great start-up company while receiving a wealth of knowledge and training in the industry
- Competitive hourly wage
- Work-life balance: The position is remote and can be based anywhere in the USA
- There are standard office hours. However, we offer responsible flexible work hours
- Recharge Your Batteries: take the quality time you need, when you need it. We offer generous and flexible paid time off
- Get to know your team: we believe in a collaborative environment and team building activities
- We invest in you: take advantage of your continuous education
- Workspace allowance: receive a monthly reimbursement to cover expenses related to your home office, cell phone, internet, etc.