2) A short technical skills assessment is included as a part of our interview process.
- Work with designers to create user-centric websites and digital assets.
- Work with developers to implement software interface and functionality.
- Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentation technology.
- Develop new user-facing web features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Web optimization for SEO performance (by applying SEO best practices)
- Optimise application for maximum speed, reliability and scalability
- Development efficiency and improving code quality.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
- Support and maintain existing applications
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Fluency with Next.js, React.js/Redux, Angular.js, basic HTML, CSS & JS
- Proficiency with modern CSS capabilities (Animation, Flexbox & Responsive)
- Understand good practices and principles, writing sustainable and elegant code
- Experience with Version Control Software
- Familiarity with the Figma and other modern design tools (Sketch, Adobe Applications, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, and empathy for the user experience
- Flexibility and capacity to switch contexts as business needs evolve
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.