Stamped.io is currently looking for an exceptional Director of People Operations to bring energy and people operations experience to create and deliver strategies that will support our fast-paced growth.
We’re looking to triple the number of team members over the next year while building out a world-class remote working environment that attracts, nurtures, and retains amazing talent.
Working closely with the business and internal stakeholders, you will be responsible to create, lead, drive and manage initiatives and programs across all HR functions. You will support other functions as necessary and act as the internal consultant and advisor on all people related matters.
This role will be instrumental in shaping the company culture here at Stamped.io as we scale from a 27 person team to 50+. We need someone who is excited about this challenge and can adapt and execute in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking for the next step in your career as a People Operations pro, this may be for you.
- Lead, manage and drive HR excellence across all People Ops/HR functions
- Provide business partnering support, coaching, advisory and guidance to managers and leaders to support strategic business objectives.
- Manage the full life cycle talent acquisition and retention process
- Partner with hiring managers to define staffing needs and drive recruiting strategies while providing them with market intelligence, recruiting expertise and interview coaching.
- Proactively source, identify and develop a pipeline of top talent through multiple channels utilizing the most effective and cost-efficient methods available.
- Create, lead, drive, and monitor a best-in-class talent management program aligned to our aggressive business needs encompassing compensation & benefits, all aspects of performance (including employee reviews, performance improvement plans, learning/development plans) and succession planning to maximize employee engagement.
- Ensure regulatory compliance on HR-related policies and practices.
- Manage payroll operations and ensure all payroll processes are executed accurately and in a timely manner
- Support other ad-hoc projects or company-wide initiatives as needed
- An energetic self-starter with hands-on experience in building and leading the HR function in a fast-growth environment
- Experience across all major HR functions including HR operations, employee relations, compensation & benefits, learning & development, performance management, and talent acquisition & retention
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess discretion and professionalism
Ideal candidate characteristics:
- A master networker, collaborator, and all-around people person
- Innovative problem-solver with strong attention to details
- Adaptable self-starter who thrives in a culture of accountability and can deliver in a demanding, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Enjoys being deeply involved in the growth of an organization
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.