What’s a Silverfin?
At Silverfin we’re trying to apply the promise of software to the age-old industry of accounting. With our SaaS offering we’re automating a large chunk of the busy-work that accountants are currently handling manually, and are building new tools so they can provide better services to their customers. We aim to optimize their workflow in such a way that accountants can spend more time on the much more impactful and rewarding work of advising their customers, the business owners.
The good news is we’re succeeding in doing exactly that. Every day more than 15.000 financial service professionals use Silverfin to help and advise more than 200.000 businesses. Our customers adore us! The even better news is there’s still plenty left to work on, and that’s where we hope you come in!
What about your team?
Customer experience at Silverfin is not about closing tickets, it’s about actually helping people to have the greatest experience possible on our platform through mail, Zoom or chat. We actually care a lot about our customers so we want to give them a first class support experience they deserve.
Our ‘Data Sync’ team is all about making sure the golden data from our clients bookkeeping software flows towards our SaaS platform as fluently as possible. Your assignment is quite diverse though – while you will be going toe to toe with our client’s IT teams to set up new data syncs there’s a host of running data flows out there which need your attention and care. Handling customer requests and distinguishing bugs from features by working closely with product experts as well as the engineering team will be your second nature.
Did we mention this is a technical gig? We are looking for champions not afraid from jumping between VPN connections and RDP or TeamViewer sessions to navigate our client’s environments and dig for the gold inside the data sync logs and middleware tools. We tap in data from dozens of external accounting softwares so being able to find the right information without knowing what’s inside their box is a must have skill!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for somebody who’s a natural born troubleshooter, communicator, team player, can-do person resonating with our culture:
- IT-Minded support professionals with good knowledge of Windows servers and Azure boxes
- Top communication skills and Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French is a huge plus
- Troubleshooting mindset and Google’s best friends
- RDP, VPN & TeamViewer adepts
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Needless to say – excellent client focus and passion for game changing technology
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Actual, proper work-life balance
- Personal growth training and opportunities
- A €1000 yearly budget for conferences, courses, workshops or other expenses that will improve your skills
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam