We are looking for a dedicated Sr. Software Engineer with both frontend and backend knowledge to contribute to our core platform. If you are passionate about building strong services that utilize computer science and engineering skills like high-performance services, high availability, distributed systems, and machine learning to build a state-of-the-art system, we would love to talk to you!
- Help to deliver product features with cross-collaboration teams
- Support designing major components in softwares, systems, and features by analyzing, designing, developing, testing, delivering & maintaining deliverables
- Enhance & support software code
- Maintain project priorities & deadlines
- Mentor & guide other team members
- Participate in growing a healthy collaborative culture in line with the company’s vision and values
Your skill set:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering or any related field
- Software development experience in ReactJS, NodeJS, and GoLang
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Comfortable using CI/CD, preferable knowledge in git
- Familiar with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge in Python and machine learning is a plus
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environments
- Self-motivated, proactive, desire to work in a diverse, collaborative and multi-national team
- Fluency in English
- Learn and develop: Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a personal development budget of at least 500€ per year for each team member.
- Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/ Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city centre and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
- Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events – on- and offline- to stay connected.
- Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
- And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full – at least until Friday afternoon 😉
- P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes – so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).