SearchTides is a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of a typical agency which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
We are looking for part-time Outreach Managers to join our growing team!
Outreach managers are responsible for creating and fostering relationships with journalists and bloggers as well as pitching relevant content to a variety of online platforms.
- Actively outreach reporters, journalists, and bloggers (JRBs) providing great data and information that they will want to use as a resource or as a supplement to their writing.
- Research JRBs to connect with.
- Create, foster, and maintain relationships with JRBs.
- Meticulously manage your inboxes and databases like it’s your job – because it is 😉
- Have experience in PR and / or content marketing.
- Have a successful and proven track record of working with JRBs as a publicist or content marketer.
- Love writing, hate typos, and use proper grammar.
- Enjoy people.
- Have an intermediate understanding of SEO.
- Are an avid reader of blogs and / or news.
- Are communicative.
- Digest information quickly and aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- Set deadlines for yourself and complete your work on time.
- Set goals for yourself and consistently exceed them.
- Are a self-starter and can work independently.
- Have remote startup experience.
- Existing relationships with JRBs.
- Experience using AirTable & GoogleSheets.
- A Native / Fluent command of the english language
- Fast, reliable internet
- Your own computer
- To be driven and organized
- To work several hours a week during normal business hours EST
This role will start as a part-time position at 15 hours per week with the chance to increase following a probationary period. Hours are flexible but business is conducted during EST and you will be expected to attend meetings during normal business hours.
The hiring process includes:
- An application.
- An interview on zoom with the hiring manager who will give you an opportunity to see if you enjoy the work that you will be asked to do.
- An offer to join the team.
- A paid on-boarding period of ~1-2 weeks.
- A paid trial period of ~2-3 weeks.
How to Apply
We are hiring immediately.