Revealbot is the next generation digital ads automation platform trusted by over 500 agencies to manage their $100M monthly ad budgets. We empower our customers to automate routine campaign management and optimize ads efficiency using advanced automated rules.
Launched in 2016 as a Slack chatbot, today Revealbot is one of the most advanced ad optimization tools. In 2019 Revealbot has become Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner. And now we’ve grown to a fully profitable, globally distributed team of 20 people winning in a huge digital ads market.
What to expect from the job
We’re hiring a Facebook ads specialist who will primarily be an educator and content creator for our audience of Facebook ad marketers and media buyers. You would be responsible for writing, editing, and promoting blog content and various other types of content in support of other teams.
If you would like, you can also have the opportunity to run Revealbot’s Facebook ads to generate trials or run experiments for your content. Here’s what we’re expecting for this role:
- Write at least four articles per month for the Revealbot blog in coordination with Marketing Manager and SEO Strategy
- Write/edit content with partners in coordination with Partnership team
- Update existing pieces of content when necessary
- Take ownership of and manage blog/content newsletter
- Take ownership of and manage Revealbot’s Facebook page and Twitter
- Contribute content to the Ads Automation Facebook group
- Contribute content and interact in partner Facebook groups
Requirements A good fit for this role will have most of the following:
- Previous experience managing Facebook ads for clients at an agency or on the brand side
- A great writer who has experience writing non-beginner, advanced level content about Facebook ads
- An understanding of what is obvious and uninteresting to Facebook advertisers as well as what is interesting, educational, and noteworthy
- Confidence in working independently, without wanting to or needing to be micromanaged
- Excellent communication skills: ability to empathize with customers, uncover pain points, and find the right solutions for their use cases.
- Eager to learn: This role will require continual upkeep in product and industry knowledge, some of which will be provided in training and some will need to be self taught.
- Located in the Los Angeles area a plus.
- A fully remote and diverse team
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Company retreats (our most recent retreat was in Barcelona)
- Travel bonus – we’ll pay for two plane tickets to any destination every year (up to $1,000)
- Laptop bonus – we’ll pay for your laptop
- Informal and fun working environment ?