We are looking for an engineer to lead our Integrations team.
What Would I Be Working On?
The Integration Engineer will be in charge of executing on projects that will lead to Rejoiner being available on more platforms and drive the technical aspects of onboarding new customers.
You will ultimately own the development, maintenance and documentation of our platform integrations, the underlying APIs that enable us to integrate with third-party services, our integration ecosystem of partner apps, and most importantly—deployment and testing of new customer integrations.
- Experience with Node.js and building integrations on top of third party APIs
- Familiar with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce (Major bonus points if you have built add-ons or extensions for any of these platforms)
Important Concepts (Our Stack)
- Backend web application (Express)
- Message queuing (Bull / Redis)
- Application logging (Winston / Elasticsearch)
- Application statistics (AWS Cloudwatch)
- Error logging (Sentry)
- Document DB (Mongoose / MongoDB)
- Version Control (Git)
What We’re Looking For:
- Master Multi-tasker. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Independent Leadership. You have a self-starter approach to work and are able to manage and create goals for yourself to accomplish.
- Growth minded. You can see the future and know what needs to be done in order to bring in success with everything you do.
- Detail Oriented. You care about how well things are done and how any process can be optimized.
How to Apply: Send your resume and a little bit about who you are to email@example.com.