~ Per Diem/As Needed Position ~
Pen Bay Medical Center has an immediate opening for a Radiology Technologist to join our care team. New graduates are welcome to apply! We are also willing to train in CT.
The Radiology Technologist performs all radiographic, fluorography, portable and C-Arm procedures utilizing age specific criteria’s. Working independently as well as with other staff and physicians. Performs these exams at various locations throughout the campus (i.e.- main radiology department, ER, SCU, and OR). Enforces the principles of ALARA at all times.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Completes required continuing education requirements.
- License/Certifications: Must have a current Maine State License in Radiologic Technology. Must have a current ARRT Registration. Must have a current CPR certification.
- Experience: Previous hospital based experience preferred.
- Attends Department and Mandatory PBH Meetings
- Knowledge of Safety issues including OSHA-MSDS sheets, fire safety, and disaster response