We are Pixellu, a software company on a mission to simplify professional photographers’ lives. We are seeking a world-class Executive Assistant to the CEO (Daniel Usenko). You’ll be helping Daniel directly in both business and personal areas of life, handling administrative, scheduling, research, data entry, and general management tasks.
? ABOUT PIXELLU
At Pixellu, we know professional photographers are frustrated with all of the tedious work required to run a successful photography business. Many get so overwhelmed, they end up quitting on their dream of having a photography career. That is why we create easy-to-use, time-saving software that simplify photographers’ lives, so that they can spend less time in front of the computer and get back to doing what they love.
Team happiness is a priority at Pixellu and we are happy to say that our eNPS score is 96! Today, we are a team of 38 team members spread across 11 countries, serving tens of thousands of photographers in over 100 countries.
Learn more about us and why you’ll love working at Pixellu here: https://vimeo.com/405889874
??♂️ ABOUT DANIEL
Daniel was born in the former Soviet Union. After surviving a civil war in his home republic of Abkhazia, he immigrated to the United States with his family at eleven years of age. A few years later, at the age of sixteen, Daniel picked up a film camera and became obsessed with the art of photography. Eventually, taking photographs became his profession; he spent most of his twenties photographing weddings and teaching on the subject of photography internationally.
In 2013, he partnered with two of his friends to start Pixellu – a software company focused on serving professional photographers with easy-to-use tools. Now, as Daniel’s schedule is busier than ever, he is seeking an executive assistant to help manage the business. And, as he and his wife are expecting their first child in August, Daniel will also need assistance with personal tasks.
Daniel is thirty-six years old, married, and lives in Seattle, USA.
? ABOUT THE JOB
Tasks and responsibilities will vary from day-to-day and season-to-season, depending on what the company & Daniel’s family situation is at the time. Types of tasks will include:
- Research. May include research on everything from software tools, to tax laws, to finding new restaurants in Seattle.
- Data Entry. Various spreadsheets; usually company KPIs.
- Note-Taking. Taking neat, concise, and organized notes of meetings.
- Communication. Managing email inbox & messaging on CEO’s behalf.
- Organization. Organizing chaos (lists, notes, to-dos, schedule) into manageable neat systems.
- Miscellaneous. General help to stay organized.
? ABOUT YOU
Aside from the job description, here is what we most value in a candidate:
- Communication: Excellent written & verbal communication skills, in both Russian and English.
- Problem-solving: Not just raw IQ, but rather someone who is intellectually curious, quick learner, and unafraid to tackle challenging problems.
- Creativity: Ability to think outside the box of features to solve business problems.
- Organization. Very strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Self-Management. Able to manage time and meet deadlines without being reminded.
- Detail-Oriented. Very attentive to details and excellent at catching errors.
- Ability to work in the Pacific Time Zone (6am – 2pm Pacific Time).
- Access to iMessage & Telegram.
- Prior executive assistant experience is not required but is preferred.
- Work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary based on experience level and your local cost of living considerations.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on seniority and role.
- Paid parental leave.
- 20 annual days off, with the ability to make up missed days on weekends.