The engineering teams are highly collaborative and often leverage mob programming practices to tackle challenging problems in a thought provoking environment while helping to spread knowledge. We are a disciplined and focused team with an eye towards continuous refinement in how we build product in order to cultivate innovation, nourish teamwork, and support deep work and achieving flow. We are a remote team and therefore rely heavily on frequent communication, video interactions, and live diagramming / whiteboarding sessions. Our team is built on trust and transparency as we work hard and play hard.
- A technology generalist with a strong foundation in Python, preferably with the Django or Flask Frameworks, who is excited about and capable of contributing to solutions across the technology stack, from user interfaces to bare metal.
- Seeking an individual with intimate experience in the following areas:
- SQL / Postgres
- Experienced applying domain driven design and clean architecture principles to achieve loose coupling and high extensibility across systems.
- Familiar with building in a service oriented and API driven architecture with knowledge of patterns and best practices for enabling business velocity and system robustness.
- Test-driven in spirit but know where and how to apply it.
- Meticulous about documentation and experienced in using it to propose solutions, manage change, canonize knowledge, and support audit excellence.
- An excellent collaborator and comfortable engaging with both technical and non-technical audiences across the organization to understand requirements, ideate solutions, or present proposals.
- Passionate about mentorship of your peers and take an active interest in supporting the growth and development of those around you.
- Open about your opinions but willing to embrace others’ ideas.
- Empathetic, patient, and kind but thoughtfully candid and direct.
- Continuously improving and not afraid to identify and strengthen your weaknesses.
- You have worked with messaging technologies like Kafka, Amazon SQS, or Amazon EventBridge. Additional bonus points if used in support of Service Oriented or Microservice Architectures
- You have experience building solutions within regulated environments and a keen sense for balancing risk adversity with business velocity and customer success.
- You have some experience working with any number of the following technologies:
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS, Auth0, NoSQL
- Frontend: GraphQL / Apollo, TypeScript, React
- Enterprise IT: SAP, Dell Boomi, headless ecommerce, Salesforce
- Testing: Testrail, Percy, Cypress / Playwright
- User Engagement: Optimizely, Mandrill, Sendgrid, Segment, Amplitude
- You have developed and delivered products to B2B / B2B2C customers or otherwise have experience building innovative benefit solutions for corporate or health plan customers.
- You are a big fan of Peloton’s products and excited about the opportunity to participate as the users of what we are building.