Parkfield Commerce is a fast growing agency that specializes in building eCommerce stores primarily on Shopify. Since 2016, Parkfield has provided clients with sophisticated design and development to comprehensive marketing and business strategies.
Parkfield Commerce is looking for a project manager who will be accountable for leading projects and for overall coordination and status reporting. Responsibilities include managing and coordinating internal and external project teams, escalating issues where required, and all communication to both clients and internal team.
- Manage and coordinate all eCommerce projects.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and timelines.
- Manage internal resourcing and team members work load.
- Keep close eye on project scope and project progress and ensure time spent in line with budget. If out of scope items requested, the client must be alerted and addressed accordingly.
- Manage and communicate project status and open issues, both internally and with clients.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors and partners. Work with vendors to maintain schedules and resolve issues.
- Define and document business requirements and explain them to vendors. Confirm delivery matches requirements.
- Ensure the client is informed and happy with work, escalating it if needed.
- Stay informed on the latest updates from Shopify and the eCommerce category and share with clients and team members. Conduct handoff training when necessary to clients teaching them how to navigate the Shopify admin
- PM experience in either a branding or ecommerce agency
- Shopify and marketing experience as well as experience across disciplines
- Great communication, organization, and follow-through skills
- Tech savvy and adapt at picking up new tools, as well as liaising with technical team members
- Client facing experience and can comfortably keep clients both accountable and within scope while maintaining relationship
- US East coast to occasionally meet in person
This is a full-time remote position with room for growth for the right candidate.
If interested, please apply here and answer the following questions as part of your cover letter:
- What is the one thing critical to success in a PM role? Why?
- What was your most challenging project? Why and how did it turn out?
- How do you handle scope creep? Please give me an example of a situation where this was necessary.
- Why are you interested in this role and why are you the best candidate?
Applications without answers will not be considered.
Thank you for your time and interest.