We’re hiring a Producer
Overall Job Description
Pact is looking for a Producer to join our team. This role requires someone to collaborate with designers, developers, clients and executives. Producers interact directly with clients and are required to be exceptional communicators, empathetic to a client’s needs and pressures, strong advocates for the internal team and someone who is proactive and plans ahead. In short, the Producer is essential to the success of Pact.
- Manage projects for our clients from start to finish, ensuring the highest possible quality is achieved within time and budget constraints.
- Create and maintain a project schedule which defines activities, dependencies, work effort, timeline and resource requirements.
- Provide leadership by communicating expectations and feedback across design, development and cross-functional teams.
- Proactively monitor and mitigate project risk by providing solutions and knowing when and how to escalate issues.
- Plan and run bi-weekly planning calls with our clients.
- Plan and run bi-weekly demo presentations with our clients.
- Manage roadmaps and revolving priorities for multiple clients.
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team.
- Understand and communicate project updates and deliverables to our client.
- Make our clients feel loved but also know when to re-align expectations.
- Work with Sales & Business Development to scope new projects or engagements with our clients.
- Manage project financials to track status against budget and scope and provide bi-weekly status reports.
- Willingness to learn account and project management principles, including agile methodology
- Experience working with design and development teams.
- Ability to inspire: you support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in group settings, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarize succinctly.
- Be an exceptional documentarian and note-keeper. If you love a paper trail, this job’s for you!
- Experience communicating requirements and technical concepts between clients and production teams.
- Serious attention to detail.
- Comfort moving in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Comfort with some ambiguity and client briefs that sometimes lead to more questions than answers. We expect a willingness to try things out, even when things may be murkier than would be ideal.
- Motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your role and shape the company’s culture overall.
- Possess a spark of entrepreneurial spirit – most of our clients are startups, so big ideas and a scrappy attitude will get you far.
- We believe in a remote-first work culture and encourage people to live wherever their heart desires.
- Team is distributed throughout Canada – with a few remote contractors in Europe.
- You’ll get 2-3 weeks off around the holidays and an additional 3 weeks to use at your discretion.
- Half-day Fridays, every Friday.
- Health + Wellness and Office Expense Stipends
- Group health insurance coverage
- Performance-based bonuses
- We work with inspiring brands with big ideas about the future of retail and commerce.