The Big Picture
MIST has grown organic traffic by 300% this year and we are looking to bring our SEO team in-house. We are a passionate young team of digital marketers and ecommerce experts operating within the vaping niche in the UK with ambitious goals. We love what we do, and we love the products we sell.
We’re looking for an outreach wizard to join our growing team. You will be responsible for strategizing link building campaigns, building relationships with webmasters, and owning the outreach process to help promote our brand.
- Strategize outreach link building campaigns
- Promote our content and articles through concentrated email outreach
- Writing and testing *very creative* outreach emails
- Sending, following up and taking full ownership of outreach emails
- Negotiating with prospects to achieve link placements
- Discover link building opportunities
- Analyse competitors’ backlink profiles
- Tracking and reporting on tasks
- Proactive project management via Asana/Slack
- At Least 3+ Years experience in link building
- High-level written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver, not a problem creator
- Deep understanding of the internet and technology
- Ability to work independently
- Innovative and creative
- Slack, Google Mail, Google Sheets, etc.
- Skilled in SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, BuzzStream, Screaming Frog
- Have a mic and webcam for meetings
- Isn’t scared of a process document
What You Can Expect From Us
- Full-time, remote working position
- Fixed monthly salary, with bonus & promotion opportunities
- Flexible work schedule (We’re based in the UK, and we need to cross over for a few hours daily)
- Ability to work from wherever you want
- A team of professionals ready to share knowledge and experience
- 28 days paid holiday
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in the field, and the monthly salary range is $1200 to $2000 based on experience.
Do you feel you would make a valuable long term member of our team?
Tap the Apply button below ?