With millions of learners, Mimo is about to become the most popular way for beginners to learn to code, advance their careers, and even become developers. To perfect our app as we grow, we’re looking for an Android Developer.
Our app is what makes us exist as a business. Using bite-size, fun coding exercises and step-by-step programming projects, Mimo helps and inspires beginners like no other platform. If you’re ready to participate in all development aspects of our Android app, this is your opportunity to shape the future of computer science education.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with a small, independent team of developers, designers, and product owners to create the best learning experience possible
- Implement these solutions for our Android App, adhering to the Android development best practices
- Team up with other Android devs to continuously learn, improve the architecture and app quality
- Contribute to our engineering culture by sharing your knowledge, working collaboratively and supporting colleagues
- 3+ years of experience in Android App development
- Strong knowledge in Kotlin
- Experience working with restful APIs
- A strong sense of ownership your work
- Focus on writing maintainable, high quality code
- Positive mindset, you are proactive and a team player
Some of the tools we use
- Modern Kotlin stack including Coroutines and Flow
- MVVM combined with clean-architecture approach
- A healthy dose of Jetpack, Firebase and some open-source libraries
- Bitrise/GitHub Actions as our CI/CD
- Work from anywhere – including our Vienna HQ office
- Flexible working hours – you can choose your work time with high level of flexibility
- Work with a fantastic team and expect many perks for fun
- Growth budget – €680/year learning budget for books, conferences, etc.
- Home office equipment – everything you need to work comfortably
- Salary range from €48k to €59k, depending on your experience and equity choice.