We help high school students get better marks at school by providing them with an online coaching program that shows them an easier way to study. We get fantastic feedback from students and parents.
In January 2019, we had 6 coaches and were just in Melbourne. Today, we are in all states in Australia and have 62 coaches. We are aiming to launch into the US at some point soon.
Here is some background information about what we do:
- Product Video
- Sales Process Video (pre-covid – seminars are now webinars)
With this full-stack Developer position, you will be responsible for writing clean-cut, reliable code.
We are using Rails and React.
You would be the sole developer which means that you be responsible for all aspects of development. We are looking to work with someone long-term.
We have a fantastic culture. We are a small core team of 8 at our office that support two remote teams (sales team of 10, coaching team of 62). We value transparency, open and respectful communication and ensuring the best ideas win. We take our work very seriously, but we also take the time to really enjoy each other’s company.
We have two core apps
- An appointment booking system – where prospective clients book appointments with a consultant to see if our program is a good fit
- A student portal – where our clients login to book various types of sessions with coaches
What We’re Looking For
To be successful in this role, you would:
- Have a proven track record building and developing significant Rails applications.
- Experience in test-driven development
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of how to translate business requirements into software features.