Based in Manhattan, KS, Mayes MarCom LLC is a growing marketing communications firm dedicated to helping clients achieve their marketing goals and strategic communication objectives.
About the Opportunity
- Evaluate current paid search campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Plan, design and manage paid search campaigns across a variety of platforms including: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Create strategies to increase client rankings in search engine results.
- Full campaign management including keyword research, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and bid & budget management.
- Create display ads on occasion
- Analyze and interpret data from Google Analytics and other analytics solutions.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust as appropriate
- Collaborate with clients and account managers to manage the paid search strategy.
- Work independently and proactively to test keywords, ad copy, & landing pages, making adjustments as appropriate to achieve campaign objectives
- Present campaign status reports at weekly client meeting
- 3-5 years’ experience successfully developing and executing paid search campaigns via Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Google Adwords certification
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Ability to complete competitive analysis of other companies within a client’s industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.) including the ability to effectively present campaign strategy and status to clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage campaigns in a proactive manner
- Experience working in WordPress or other content management systems
- YouTube search and paid campaign experience preferred
- Graphic design experience is a plus