LooseGrip engineers great marketing. We use process, data, and a testing-first mindset to drive impact for our clients and customers.
We build software to make our lives better. We develop apps to support our clients. We create campaigns that evolve from day one.
We are a small, mighty team of people who are committed to moving our agency forward while supporting each other every step of the way.
What’s the Opportunity?
We’re looking for an experienced paid media director to help grow our team. LooseGrip is a 14-year old digital marketing agency that has taken a head-first dive into SaaS with the launch of our first product, Grasp Metrics.
The team is small and the opportunity is large. You will be working directly with Neil, the founder, and with the rest of our passionate, agile team. This role has the potential to build into a leadership position as the need for more direction grows with our product and our agency.
Our next team member will be
- A grown-ass adult. Someone who thrives when self-directing.
- Diverse – in background, experience, thought. Tell us why you are different, not why you are the same.
- Driven by self-improvement. LG team members are always getting better. We’ll work together to make sure we create a plan to allow you to grow, aggressively.
- Someone with a point of view and a willingness to share it for the betterment of clients and the team.
Skills you’ll possess to be successful
- Attention to detail that is unmatched, except perhaps by your ability to self-manage.
- Ability to context-switch between client, campaign, and tactics.
- Ability to get your hands dirty and regularly look above the “weeds” to drive strategic improvement that moves the business forward.
- Ability to collaborate with the user experience team to share learnings, conduct research, and produce intuitive and delightful campaign experiences.
- Ability to create campaign reports that tell a story with data.
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that determine the success of campaigns.
- Articulate speaker and clear thinker when managing clients; having an opinion and willingness to be vocal with clients and the internal team
- Growth mindset, strategic thinker, finger on the pulse of the changing digital landscape, capable of evaluating and proposing new opportunities for clients, Grasp, and the LG team.
A Typical Day Will Include
- Creating strategic media plans and campaign overviews
- Launching paid media campaigns across digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- Leading client calls about campaign performance and creative concepts
- Monitoring daily campaign performance, and optimizing, testing, implementing various ad iterations and campaign strategies
- Evaluating additional resources to help us scale (freelance, part-time, full time)
- Creating content, funnels, and messaging
- Managing client relationships and serving as a primary point of contact for one or more clients
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiencies and streamline processes
Perks + Compensation
- Unlimited vacation days
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
- Paid company/team retreats at least once a year
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions
- Charity Days (i.e. a set number of days off when employees are encouraged to volunteer in their communities)
- Access to paid training / certifications / conferences
- 1099 w/ commission bonuses
- The full week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day when LooseGrip is closed
- CoWorking space stipend
We’re a smallish one million dollar agency, building the team and framework that will help us grow our impact without scaling for scale’s sake and sacrificing our sanity. We have a broad mix of clients who sell everything from ice cream, to hotel rooms, to servers and DDoS protection. Our competitive advantage is providing superior, customized service to our clients where we emphasize data-driven decision-making and quantifiable results that bring added value.
Employees are directly involved in the success of the company on a day-to-day basis and successes are shared across the board. LooseGrip also does do-goodery: we work hard to help organizations doing great things organize and market themselves on the web.
We’re small, nimble, and virtual. While we’re “based” in New York without fancy office digs, our remote team works from all over the globe. We use quarterly meet-ups to make sure we’re all pushing toward the same goals and get a chance to have a beer together every now and then.
Most of our day-to-day collaboration happens via video calls, Slack, and Trello and we operate with a few forward-facing values:
- No one likes to work with assholes.
- No one needs another spreadsheet.
- Glamour metrics are poison.
- Do work you are truly proud of, and the rest tends to work itself out.
- Fewer meetings. More action.