Localize is seeking an energetic Product Manager to join our rapidly growing remote team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the PM is responsible for the innovation, product definition, roadmap planning, and design/development of new features within the Localize product ecosystem. The PM is a key player and Product Owner who effectively integrates, motivates, and builds relationships with team members, key stakeholders, customers, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with the implementation. The PM uses data to empower decision-making and inform product direction that builds towards our ambitious product vision.
- Manage product Roadmap from inception to release.
- Coordinate all product development efforts from the planning stage through development through launch and beyond.
- Understand the needs of our customers and design products that put our customer needs first.
- Work closely with our customers to gather requirements based on customer needs, desires, and pain points.
- Qualify requirements through rigorous testing and market research.
- Become an expert on our market, customers, product, and competitive landscape.
- Create product roadmaps and production timetables.
- Define our products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, finance, risk, sales, and legal to successfully launch and improve our products.
- Track and analyze the user impact of our product and features, and define key metrics for success.
- Use controlled experiments to optimize user flows
- Act with a sense of urgency and intellectual curiosity
What you bring:
- 3-5 years Product Management experience
- Experience building products in an Agile software development environment
- Demonstrated experience incubating and commercializing new ideas
- Experience working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation
- Effective leadership skills to drive projects to completion
- Work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Drive to organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions
- Ability to articulate complex concepts and project status to executive team and clients
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- A high degree of empathy: An ability to align and relate to the customers
- Recent and significant experience bringing products to market in an early-stage company environment
- Self-starter and driver who takes ownership, and the ability to move blazing fast
- Maniacal need to crush problems
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan + 4% matching
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote)
- Shiny new Macbook Pro 16” (or computer of your choice)
- Monthly stipend for home internet costs
- Generous PTO package
You’ll be joining a close-knit and talented team, with plenty of opportunity for professional growth. We offer compensation + benefits that are on par with large companies, while also placing a high value on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.