The Senior Sales Representative is an integral driver for sales and generating revenue by establishing qualified customers that are looking to streamline & automate their business. They consultatively seek to understand client goals/challenges and ultimately guide clients towards the right solution for them & higher levels of product adoption when it is in the client’s best interest. They are comfortable reaching out to current clients and inbound prospects effectively demoing the product and solving the clients’ needs.
- Consultative – You know to translate customer challenges into an elegant solution – even when that means pushing past surface feedback and uncovering deeper needs.
- Owns The Outcome – We don’t leave people hanging, we climb down the cliff face, pull them up and hand them a flask and healthy snack when we get to the top.
- Comfortable with ambiguity – Sometimes you won’t know the answer. Sometimes there will be a bug you’ve never seen and on rare occasions, in essence the fecal matter will hit the oscillating device. Do you panic or hide? OR can you project confidence and hold space for people while answers are still forthcoming?
- Attention to detail – You’re down to learn the nitty gritty of the product knowing that our customers run the business on this software and small errors can be costly for them.
- Wants to Win – A balance of coachability and confidence – think MJ pre bulls championship run.
- Effectively demos product resulting in full tier sign ups and consulting proposals
- High level of customer engagement during and after onboarding
- Customer feedback is flowing through to the product team in a useable way
- Guides existing clients towards greater engagement / product adoption.
- Become an expert at what LeadSimple can & can’t do.
- Talk to customers all day long via phone, text, email & primarily video calls.
- Educating and consulting with our current and potential clients around their business problems & needs.
- Taking a consultative approach to help customers overcome issues and achieve business goals
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Continuously meet and exceed monthly metrics
- Coordinate w/ marketing and participate in travel to events & tradeshows
- Focus on customer solutions and only features to the degree that they solve real world customer problems
- Fully scope & negotiate terms & pricing for sales agreements
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reading, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Develop and review long- and short-term sales strategies
- Participate in interviews and the processes of recruiting new employees
- Early Off Fridays (every other Friday afternoon off)
- Generous PTO
- Healthcare Allowance
- Vacation Allowance
- Fun and relaxed work environment with smart, caring people
- Location Independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you can:
- Embrace new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Be proactive
- Own the outcome