Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Kinsta continues to grow at an incredible pace, and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team and help us find awesome talent! You will be working fully remotely and recruiting for a globally distributed team.
As a team, we prioritize inclusion and aim to treat every candidate with care. This is a really exciting role, to help us formalize and develop our Talent Acquisition process as we go through a high growth phase.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the Talent Acquisition team
- Partnering with managers to develop short and long term recruitment plans
- Developing, implementing and documenting processes and KPIs for the recruitment team
- Building and maintaining Kinsta’s employer brand and finding new avenues to promote the company
- Ensuring that candidates have a seamless and friendly experience at every stage of our recruitment process, while also keeping in mind what’s good for the company
- Providing regular reports and metrics on the recruitment process
Who you are:
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a recruitment role in a startup or technology company
- You have significant experience in recruiting technical candidates, preferably at scale
- You have experience defining and implementing recruitment strategies
- You are fluent in English
- You have a proactive and positive personality, with a desire to try new things
- You are an excellent communicator
- You can easily navigate ambiguity and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Experience working for a fully remote, globally distributed organization
- Experience managing an employer branding program
- Experience managing people
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.