Are you passionate about helping future pioneers find their path, and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We are hiring a full-time Senior Customer Support Representative to help us reach more students and families worldwide. We’re looking for amazing folks who love supporting customers throughout their lifecycle and are excited about our mission.
- Own end-to-end touchpoints with the customer starting from onboarding, and improving every engagement they have with Juni.
- Call, text and email customers to help them with everything from rescheduling classes to technical troubleshooting and billing.
- Address class scheduling questions quickly and ensure live classes are running smoothly for dozens of students at once.
- Proactively flag issues, run down tickets to satisfactory completion, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed.
- 3-5 years experience preferred in a client services role (phone and email outreach) working with SaaS, education, or online consumer products.
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record. Estimated 5-10 calls per day, 30+ emails per day.
- Strong ethical and honest approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Located in the US, work authorization in the US.
- At least 6 months of remote work experience, high speed internet, access to a Mac or PC for work, and a quiet workspace.
- Competitive hourly compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and access to a 401(k) plan.