Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
Our Company is looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
Work Hours & Benefits:
40 Hours Weekly
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans. Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- phone contact handling skills
- CRM Familiarity
- Customer orientation
- Excellent communication
- Time management
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Multi-task, prioritize
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license.