inSided is the leading Customer Success community platform for B2B SaaS companies.
Having (once again) sma$hed our quarterly targets, we’re looking for a talented and experienced Content Strategist to join our madhouse of a marketing team to help us produce harder, better, stronger content for all stages of the customer journey.
In this role, you’ll be researching, strategizing, and writing content from microcopy to lead gen content and everything in between.
Does taking ownership, bashing out badass content, and executing on a strategy excite you? Then read ON.
Note, you’ll have to be on the east cost for this role, ideally in New York City where our US office is based. 🙂
We’re looking for a versatile writer, conceptualist, and general content enthusiast who brings their own ideas to the table. This is an autonomous and proactive role where you’re expected to identify and write content that attracts, captivates, and converts prospects and customers.
Ideally, you’ll have a background in B2B SaaS startups or scale-ups where you’ve owned content production across numerous channels such as blog, email, and web.
Is this role right for you?
If you answer “Yes” to all of these, this role will probs be a good match:
- You have min 5 years of experience in a content role in B2B SaaS.
- You love figuring sh*t out and you don’t need anyone to hold your hand while doing it.
- BUT! You’re smart enough to ask for help when you need it. 🙂
- While our focus is on delivering high-quality content, you’re familiar with SEO fundamentals such as keyword research and on-page SEO.
- You loooove research and ideation, but you can also put those ideas into a structured format and tie them back to goals.
- You love writing. Like, soooo much.
- You see the bigger picture just as well as you see the details.
- You’re scrappy and know how and what to prioritize.
What we offer
- Be part of an exciting high-growth SaaS organization in an international environment
- An impactful role with lots of growth potential for yourself, your team, and the company
- Clever, funny, and ambitious colleagues
- Possibility to travel to our HQ in Amsterdam
- Choice of your own laptop
- A lot of freedom to apply your creative and strategic skills
- Real impact, real responsibilities, and a really fun team
- A work-hard, play-hard environment—we’re big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, parties, and events
Sounds like the gig for you? Sweetness. Send in 2-3 pieces of your best long-form writing samples (this could be blog posts, case studies, or eBooks) along with your portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.