This position will support Huddle within the Ideagen suite of products. Huddle is an online document collaboration software that creates shared workspaces helping local and remote teams, clients, and partners work more effectively. The Huddle software manages documents, revisions, approvals, and discussions all in one place.
The Account Manager (AM) is expected to provide excellent customer service to clients, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization. Account Managers are also responsible for building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities through the sale of additional licenses, additional locations and additional services.
The AM is responsible for proactively contacting customers, maintaining long-term customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maximum utilization of the products or services purchased by the customer. Success in this role is demonstrated via net promoter score, health assessment ratings, and a customer retention percentage above our benchmarks with a low churn percentage.
- Evaluate and identify customer-based revenue opportunities and develop specific strategic plans for each assigned customer.
- Develop individual account pricing strategies, priorities and stack rank customers based on future revenue opportunities.
- Define upsell opportunities for the accounts team.
- Gain a complete understanding of how customers can better leverage the Ideagen Solution(s) specific to their configuration and needs.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals and activity related goals.
- Proactive and informative communication with clients on a regular basis (Face-to-face, phone, email).
- Oversee follow-up actions from health assessment calls, customer visits, and action trackers.
- Provide suggestions of product use to the customer.
- Own the strategy and ongoing health of customer accounts.
- Be a liaison for the customer between internal teams.
- Encourage, promote, and present the sales of additional products, licenses, locations, and services to existing clients.
- Meet the expectation of having a strong knowledge base of all aspects of the Ideagen products.
- Use Salesforce to capture and maintain client information.
- Maintain customer account and contact records with dependable, accurate, and up to date information.
- As needed, assist with customer projects and training.
- As needed, provide sales support by configuring demo systems and delivering sales demos.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer care or account management role.
- Government sales or contract experience, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to seek out and build lasting relationships.
- Proficient with computer technology, including CRM and web-based communication tools.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Maintains focus and remains calm, optimistic, and persistent, even under adversity.
- Able to work on a team or individually-
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Accepts and responds to feedback quickly and positively
- B.S. degree in Business Management or the equivalent in work experience.
- Understanding of consultative sales process.
- Understanding of compliance challenges and regulations within the industries served.
- Highly developed professional communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and strategically.
- Negotiation skills.