Do you love helping? Do you want to be a part of the distributed work movement? Hubstaff is enabling the success of other location-independent teams, and we are hiring Customer Support Representatives with outstanding remote software support skills. Do you have the ability to listen for the outcomes our customers are seeking when they request our help? Join us!
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management, and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more kinds of work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment. Interested?
Who Should Apply?
An ideal candidate for this role:
- Shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers.
- Loves to help others reach their full potential.
- Demonstrates outstanding written communication skills.
- Knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions.
- Desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it.
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading knowledge about them.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as an “ideal” candidate. Hubstaff is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What will your day-to-day look like?
Hubstaff Customer Support Representatives respond to customer requests over email in our ticketing system, live chats, on-screen shares, and video conferencing. CSRs report to our Director of Customer Experience and work collaboratively with our global team of Support Professionals.
- 1+ years experience in customer-facing roles.
- Stable internet connection with speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a backup (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, web-cam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
- English fluency.
Currently, we have two vacancies opened:
- 1- To live in a UTC-9 – UTC-6. A successful candidate will be committed to working synchronously with our busiest customer request times: 12:00 UTC-16:00 UTC.
- 2- To live in a UTC+2 – UTC+4.
- Any candidate who doesn’t live in one of these time zones will be automatically disqualified (you can check here your UTC/ Time Zone).
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work. We care about job security and provide a career path for years to come (we’ve run the company using positive cash flow from day one and are carefully growing the team and business). We are looking for someone to join our team that is as committed as we are to continue and catalyze this growth.
We offer a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role. We are looking for outstanding professionals with a high level of accountability who love to have the freedom to work where they want and when they want.
We like to work smarter, not harder. At Hubstaff, one of our biggest concerns is related to work-life/family balance. As so, we also offer additional perks and bonuses to our members related to time off paid (25 days/ year), parental leave, an annual allowance to buy equipment and to invest in training/workshops relevant to you. As a fully remote company with members of over 27 different countries, we also strive to have a culturally diverse and inclusive work environment that is fun and safe for everyone. Check out here a little more about us.