Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the Americas. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with Hubstaff from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions (promoting retention and loyalty amongst the customer base).
- Grow net dollar retention rate for a portfolio of customers assigned to you.
- Discern opportunities for revenue growth and close cross-sell and upsell opportunities (independently or in partnership with Sales), and act upon possible problems before they turn into complaints.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and review calls with customers through multiple stages of the customer journey.
- Interface closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and have an impact on the evolution of Hubstaff as a product.
- 1 to 3 years experience in Customer Success Management working with a SaaS product and/or mid market customers (mandatory).
- High-level proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal (mandatory).
- Product savvy – able to develop a strong understanding and technical knowledge in order to speak confidently to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives with complex moving parts, competing priorities, and multiple levels of stakeholder management.
- Strong work ethic and a team player, empathetic, highly responsive, and energetic.