- In this call center based environment, the HR Representative is responsible for responding to employee questions about benefits, HR policies, tuition, leave, wellness, and other HR programs as required. Additionally, the HR Representative supports general payroll questions, provides retirement support and assists applicants with general requests. They provide assistance, interpretation and guidance related to all MaineHealth shared services programs and therefore is required to be an effective communicator and demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities. The HR Representative performs data entry and extraction to and from various HR electronic record systems. They provide front line support to all MaineHealth employees and their dependents, as well as vendors. When not engaged in call support, the HR Representative will perform other HR administrative tasks.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 1-2 years of HR experience preferred. Experience with computer technologies including Microsoft Office.
- Professional and customer focused communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Basic working knowledge of employee benefits, HR policies, leave and retirement.
- Accurate data entry and extraction skills.
- Ability to work on the phone for extended periods.
- Professional knowledge equivalent to an associate’s degree with a minimum of two years of work experience.
MaineHealth is a health system whose members and affiliates include hospitals, physician practices, long-term care facilities, home care agencies, and support services. Learn more about this system at www.mainehealth.org