Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Honestly’s Creative Operations Director is an essential part of its senior leadership team.
The Creative Operations Director is the face of Honestly’s creative product, shepherding that process from start to finish. They’re the leader for both clients and the internal team when it comes to great work, great client experience and great operations. They’re a pillar for the creative team, providing day-to-day management as well as ongoing leadership through coaching and development. The professional in this role works closely with team members at all levels and knows how to draw good ideas out of anyone.
Their role on the senior leadership team is to help identify areas of opportunity and improvement within the creative team. They also play a key role in shaping and successfully delivering creative results – on time and budget.
- Own creative delivery’s part of the P&L
- Work with Honestly’s creative team to stay on plan, budget and timeline for all projects
- Set and push the bar for Honestly’s creative concepting and execution
- Manage and develop Honestly’s creative collaborators
- Recruit and train creative talent
- Serve as a billable leader in client interactions and on projects
- Represent Honestly’s creative team at the senior leadership level
- Craft and uphold the standard for Honestly’s creative product, expertly delivering creative that crosses all platforms
- Manage the creative development process as it relates to projects
- Lead the creative team in delivering excellent work, on time and on budget
- Implement strategy and direction and provide art direction / copy expertise
- Serve as the Creative Lead for client interactions – guiding or giving presentations, developing relationships, etc.
- Ensure design, writing and other creative output is consistent with clients’ brands
- Serve as a mentor to Honestly’s creative team, providing career guidance and professional development
- Serve as the direct manager for Honestly’s creative team members – copywriters, designers, etc.
- Nurture strong relationships with creative collaborators and partners alike, helping them understand and embrace Honestly’s creative direction
- Identify opportunities, problems and trends among members of the creative team
- Work closely with Honestly’s Engagement Leads to select, assign, deploy and propel creative team resources as necessary
- Communicate clearly, frequently and thoroughly with Engagement Leads to help Honestly and its clients see around corners
- Help identify additional creative resources for present and future needs
- Tap into opportunities to personally work on creative assignments, within or beyond Honestly’s creative team; major department initiatives; and new business efforts
- Lead recruitment efforts for the creative department
- Participate in senior leadership planning and strategic initiatives
- Guide the company in creating and perpetuating a compelling brand with a strong point of view
- Represent Honestly’s best interests in interactions with Honestly clients, colleagues, creative collaborators and other contacts
- Collaborate on business development activities including networking; attending prospect meetings; assisting with engagement summaries and proposals; and helping address other sales needs
The Honestly team is comprised of expert, ethical professionals who embrace and strive to embody the following attributes:
- Confidence and humility
- Focus and approachability
- Extraordinary preparation and flexibility
- Self-propulsion and team orientation
- Bias for action and proactive communication
- Positivity and truthfulness