Time zones: GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
Hello, Account Managers!
My name is Dylan and I am the CEO at Hey Digital – We help SaaS and Tech companies scale key metrics by building out successful paid acquisition campaigns on both Facebook and Google. We’re aiming to become the number one SaaS-specific paid marketing agency in the world. Currently, we work with a wide range of VC-backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world – helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
We are looking to hire a motivated and creative Digital Account Manager who has experience confidently leading client communications and supports in the strategy and execution of the paid media team. This role requires great communication skills and knowledge of digital marketing as you’ll be leading and facilitating client meetings and other communication.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal Native English skills
- Has 2+ years experience as an Account manager or similar role
- Has 2+ years experience in a Digital Marketing Agency or Agency environment
- Has confidence in presenting and leading conversations, meetings, and general day-to-day communication
- Previously worked within an agency and managed multiple clients at one time
- Has experience managing campaigns across both paid search and paid social at a variety of budget levels and a deep love for marketing.
- Has experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals or at least an understanding of how marketing works in these industries
- Has the ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas to help our clients grow
- Great organizational and time management skills
Nice to have:
- SaaS & B2B Tech companies background
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Being the main point of contact you monitor client communication channels and proactively communicate with clients.
- Ensuring high client feedback and NPS scores by maintaining great relationships.
- Perform crisis control on client concerns and maintain documentation for other account managers’ and future references.
- Receive and monitor daily and weekly reports to spot any trends, issues, and opportunities on client accounts.
- Work with paid media team leads and collaborate with their team in media planning and campaign executions.
- Lead Bi-weekly client reporting calls supported by reports generated from your paid media team. Manage meeting schedules, agenda, and needed documents.
- Seek growth opportunities on client accounts through upsells and cross-sells to other services that Hey Digital offers
- Conduct weekly account health checks and maintain a journal in our account dashboard for each client under your supervision.
- Be available inside of our slack and write a daily wrap-up and share it within the #dailywrapup channel on Slack at the end of your working day.
- Attend weekly Team calls and share input for the week’s productivity.
- Record a personal wrapup video at the end of each week covering your personal wins and challenges of the week and share it in our #weeklystandup channel in Slack.
- Produce a Quarterly Business Review Presentation for your portfolio of client accounts.
- Own and achieve the individual OKR’s that you have been set.
- Remote-first company: so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- Flexible hours, because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- Comfortable working setup: whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Client – Oriented and an Excellent Communicator.
You ensure that your number one priority is your clients and their needs. You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
You’re an Adaptable Problem Solver.
You’re comfortable working in a high-growth but early-stage startup environment where there may be ambiguity and quickly changing environments. You resolve any issues that our clients face with kindness and efficiency, maintaining a high standard of service.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!