- Content strategy – craft the content strategy and editorial calendar making sure we are creating a narrative that resonates with our many different audiences.
- Social media – create and promote content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin… to increase engagement with our community.
- Communication – PR, manage existing affiliates and influencers. Identify and build new relationships with prominent influencers and media. Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Email campaigns – we have a large international B2B & B2C email database and you’ll be tasked with making sure we are exceeding the metrics (OR, CTR, conversion, engagement, growth, etc) by developing nurture campaigns and a segment strategy.
- Customer segmentation & targeting – understand who our customers are and build thoughtful campaigns to nurture, acquire and educate key audiences.
- Startup or wellness experience – you have at least 5+ years in a similar role(s).
- Tech-savvy – you’re comfortable with tech tools (some we use: Slack, Shopify, Pipedrive, Klavyo…).
- Entrepreneurial – you are curious, value execution, and have a big vision that can naturally bring people around you.
- Project management – there are a lot of moving parts and we’re looking for someone comfortable operating in autonomy.
- Consultant or freelanceposition in remote, full-time, or part-time.
Since 2014, Harmony has grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team creating products that deliver real benefits in people’s lives. Our headquarters are in London and Barcelona but we believe in people, not places. We think that productivity is realized in many unique ways. We are not going to dictate where you are when you perform your work. We hope that, as we do, your work will stand for itself. Complete, on time, and of high quality. Our remote philosophy allows us to connect the most talented, passionate experts from all around the world. With the quick expansion of our industry and the new product lines that we are launching, it’s an incredibly exciting time to join us.
- Freedom to choose where you work.
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy.
- 4.5 day standard working week (take your half-day out when it suits you).
- Equity in a profitable company.
- 2x year all-company in-person retreats (fully paid for by us, of course).
- Co-working and home-office stipend (up to 100€ monthly).
- Wellness reimbursement program for things like gym, therapists, massages, yoga, etc… (up to 100€ monthly).
- Professional development reimbursement program for things like online courses, coaches, etc… (up to 100€ monthly).
- Free Harmony products for you, your family, and friends (up to 100€ monthly).