- Take ownership of the Happily website: Work with the marketing team to implement new features and designs in our Next.js website.
- Create reusable components that allow us to rapidly create new landing pages for our events.
- Work closely with our team of event specialists to build custom Next.js websites for our clients.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML and CSS
- 2+ years of experience with React (or similar)
- Experience working with REST APIs
Nice to have:
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including CI/CD and testing
- Able to balance proper software development practices with fast turnaround
- 100% remote. We work with people all around the world
- Flexible work hours
- The opportunity to grow along with our fast-growing company# How to apply* Send us a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the role, along with your resume.
- Send us a portfolio of past projects. GitHub links are encouraged.