Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day. We recently raised a $21M Series B round and are on an exciting trajectory as a company. We’re looking for an innovative and collaborative Senior Brand Designer to mature our brand and create assets for use across a wide range of marketing channels.
Design is an integral part of the Fleetio culture and informs how we build products and communicate value to our market. In fact, one of our core beliefs as a company is “Design is an important part of everything we do.”
We are looking for someone who has prolific visual design abilities and has experience growing a brand. If you’re skilled in creating pixel-perfect web and print designs that attract and convert, this role is for you.
As a part of our growing Marketing Team, you’ll spend a significant amount of time on web design projects. This means testing new design concepts, ensuring brand consistency, creating engaging product images, and designing high converting landing pages. You’ll also handle design work to support our content marketing efforts (think case studies, infographics, email, social media graphics, video, and more) and for events (large format banners, etc.). Be sure to mention your favorite font in your cover letter, so we know you actually read this.
Fleetio recent design work:
- Marketing site homepage: https://www.fleetio.com/
- Maintenance solution landing page: https://www.fleetio.com/solutions/fleet-maintenance-software
- Electric vehicles white paper: https://www-files.fleetio.com/downloads/ev-whitepaper.pdf
- Podcast branding and launch: https://www.fleetio.com/podcast
What you’ll be doing
- Help lead the charge to grow our brand’s design system
- Concept, design and maintain our digital presence including our marketing website, branding, campaign landing pages, emails, log, product images, ad creative, and more with a focus on conversion and lead generation
- Drive other visual design projects such as marketing content (case studies, infographics, video, etc.), lead generation campaigns, sales enablement collateral, presentations, trade show signage, brand swag, etc.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new website pages, plus collaborate with our senior web developer on front-end website work across our marketing site
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Raise the bar for design quality across all assets
- Compellingly communicate and present design solutions, across a range of mediums, to stakeholders and other designers
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members across the company (think other marketers, product marketers, product designers, etc.) to establish brand consistency in everything we do
- Get to know our market and product in order to create dynamic visuals that fit our audience’s needs
What’s in it for you
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (we already have paying customers in over 70 countries).
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning (2012).
More about our team and company
- Watch our culture videos: https://fleet.io/culture
- Fleetio overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- More about the Fleetio platform: https://www.fleetio.com/features
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- 6+ years of experience as a professional designer, with at least 2 years in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- A world-class design portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in Typography, Color Theory and Visual Design
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Figma; experience in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D or other video/animation tools a plus
- Deep experience designing for online lead gen; knowledge of on-site user experience and conversion best practices
- Familiarity with prototyping and collaboration tools like Invision as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Comfortable working not only with pixels, but print as well
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and efficiently, managing projects with many moving parts
- Exceptional collaboration skills to work with the marketing team and other teams to concept, iterate on and complete projects
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and emerging best practices in the design community
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance (50% family)
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012