About the role
Our US crew is looking for an experience SEO guru and content strategist to take on one of our most crucial verticals: Loans.
This role will see you taking ownership of and growing Finder’s thriving Loans vertical. To succeed in this role, you’ll be passionate about generating quality content, implementing organic marketing strategies and optimizing content for SEO and monetization.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate subject matter expertise in loans verticals such as – personal loans, business loans, car loans, student loans or small business loans.
This role can be based in NYC or fully remote!
- 20 days PTO / 5 sick days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Dynamic, collaborative, values-driven culture
- Content and SEO strategy – Developing best-practice SEO strategies and identifying content and traffic opportunities based on user and keyword research.
- Content quality Working with the editorial team to manage and optimize content, ensuring we create quality guides that drive traffic to our commercial partners.
- Conversion rate optimization – Create split tests/multivariate tests to determine the best copy, content layouts and configurations to achieve higher redirects and revenue.
- Product data compliance – Ensuring that data management processes are in place to ensure accuracy of product data.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience in SEO, CRO, digital marketing and content management
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing on a content strategy for non-paid/organic channels.
- The ability to analyze and use data to guide and explain business decisions
- Passionate about delivering engaging and informative content that meets user intent, promotes engagement and drives revenue
- Keen to hit the ground running and become directly involved in shaping the future direction of consumer comparison in the US
- Not afraid of the challenge of going up against competition that has been in the market longer than you
- Candidates with experience in Loans verticals are strongly encouraged to apply!
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, select the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you’ve worked on and why you think you’d be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email email@example.com with any questions or feedback.