Weekend Appointment Setter – WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
At Home Position For Experienced Appointment Setter to make calls over the weekend, with some weekday work, if needed.
Our education company helps students who are looking to escape their 9-5 day jobs and get financial freedom with an online business.
Your role is to book in calls with our potential students and qualify them for the next round to chat with our sales representatives. Please note this role is NOT sales.
- Telecalling to the prospective clients (from CRM Database) – Warm leads
- Setting appointments with Sales Consultant
- Update CRM
- Assign qualified meetings to sales personnel
- Send informational offers via email when they ask over the phone
- Qualifying the customers based on criteria provided by the company
- Overcome objections with quality conversations
- Provide recommendations to meet the needs of the customer
- Admin and clerical tasks related to sales
- Team player
- Keeping up with targets and KPI’s
- Should be able to articulate well and should have Excellent ORAL English communication skills.
- You will need your own phone, laptop and wi-fi connection at home and not be working within a loud environment.
- Should be target driven
- The role is purely to identify the need for potential students and book a no-obligation appointment for them with our Sales team
- Weekend availability
- Work rights for the UK
- Need to have your own company as you will be freelancing
- Should be okay with additional hours to cover shifts
To be successful…
- Previous experience of Appointment Setting or Telesales preferred
- Available to work from home
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills required
- A professional manner with strong relationship building skills
- A strong desire to progress
- Punctual and want to be part of a team
- No absenteeism
- Experience in Social Media Marketing and eCommerce will be helpful not required
What we offer:
- You will be paid an above industry commission
- Weekly payment cycle (invoices need to be sent to us)
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Progression is there for the people who are hungry for it and money for those who want to succeed.