Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote) Attractive Salary On Application
Here at Esports Entertainment Group (Nasdaq:GMBL), We are on a mission to offer the best gambling experience to the Esports and iGaming world!
We are hiring experienced DevOps Engineers and a Manager to help us keep growing.
Contracted or Employed Full Time.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, EEG is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
We live by these values:
- We believe we all have a part to play: We are focused on the same goals and help one another succeed. Our company acts as one team and supports each other.
- We are ambitious for our future: We are brave, try new things, test and learn to drive the right ideas forward. We also make the right decisions, always putting our customers at the heart.
- We celebrate each other: We are respectful, kind and welcoming and take the time to reflect on our achievements, recognizing both big and small.
To join a small, dedicated, group of DevOps engineers in the Infrastructure Engineering team responsible for industrializing the deployment of our online gaming sites and internal applications.
The right candidate will be a passionate engineer with a can-do and positive attitude, and at least 6 years DevOps / SRE experience on Linux. They will be a master at weaponizing our tech stack.
Ideally they will have experience with setting up cloud agnostic infrastructures from the ground up. Deployments in a high availability and scaling infrastructure have no secret for them.
The right candidate will have:
- an in-depth understanding of Linux platforms, Kubernetes, configuration management tools.
- speaks python flawlessly
They will relish the opportunity to coach and mentor other members of the team.
Experience of terraform, puppet and AWX ansible is advantageous, as is a passion for coding and active involvement in the open source community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Management of the high availability gaming platform and internal applications
- Management of the development and test environments
- Responsible for the security integrity of the infrastructure
- Platform automation through Terraform, Puppet, AWX ansible , K8s : infrastructure as code!!!
- Platform monitoring through ELK, prometheus/grafana with a view to improve performance and reliability
- Work collaboratively in a team of around 5 agile engineers and with a wider engineering team of 30.
- Help foster an agile engineering DevOps culture
- Adopt good engineering patterns and practices
- Compile and maintain good quality documentation
- Provide DevOps support to the service desk, development and infrastructure teams
- Compile and maintain good quality operational and systems documentation
● python, shell
● puppet / AWX ansible
● k8s/ Helm
● ELK / Kafka
- At least 5 years DevOps experience
- Team Lead / Management a bonus
- Good knowledge and experience of Linux system admin
- Comfortable with regex, know how to configure nginx, haproxy, write complex varnish rules, tune JVM options and know other linux’s stuff
- Know Python/shell, and happy to write code and able to do so collaboratively using Git
- Have experience with ELK, and have used monitoring tools , prometheus, grafana…
- Leadership and mentoring experience, coaching mid level engineers on best practices technical and organizational skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Build and release experience
- Implementation of Security best practices
Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment and Orchestration – Jenkins, gitlab or similar
APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!