- ? Work for a DCer
- ? $350 Referral Bonus
- ? Anywhere in the World
- ? Open to Any Level Experience
- ⚕️ International Healthcare Coverage
The Customer Advisor is considered Empire Flippers‘ front-line representative, providing exceptional chat support to our customers and potential customers. The person in this role is responsible for dealing with outbound inquiries, emails, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The Customer Advisor must enjoy talking with people and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Provide chat support coverage M-F during your shift.
- Handle outbound calls. This may include discussions with potential buyers or sellers who want to understand how our process works.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Properly handle escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Build sustainable relationships & engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Create tickets and provide general support work in Zendesk as needed.
- Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of chat service procedures, recommending process modifications or improvements as needed.
- Communicate with colleagues via Slack messaging application.
- Attend weekly team calls via Zoom.
- Review documents sent by customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong attention to details
- People person – must enjoy helping others.
- Ability to closely follow processes.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to ask questions whenever unsure about how to proceed.
- Be able to prioritize tasks quickly.
- Not easily overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment.
- Strong English skills are a must.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Quick-learner, dependable, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Be able to handle several tasks at the same time.
- Can work on a flexible schedule.
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Skype, and Zoom.
- You must be highly motivated, goal-driven, and coachable.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time remote position with M-F coverage. Overlapping shift work conducts business primarily during 10 am to 7 pm Eastern Time Zone.