- Master’s Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with a Master’s degree in business or a health-related field (Doctorate preferred).
- A valid Minnesota RN license to practice nursing.
- Five years of administrative/management experience in a large, complex health care delivery organization with emphasis on strategic leadership, program management and design, evaluation, compliance, policy and procedure development and leadership, staff leadership and direction, and optimizing the coordination and quality of services.
- PhD or DNP degree in nursing.
- Seven-plus years of progressive leadership experience in health care administration, demonstrating the minimum qualifications.
- AACN Executive Nurse Certification
- Experience providing direct care to persons with serious and persistent mental illness.
- Knowledge of the DHS and health care compliance environment – legal, regulatory, legislative, etc.
- Knowledge of case management approach, working within an interdisciplinary team, and nursing processes as it applies to persons with mental illness, developmental disabilities, or chemical dependency and their families.
- Knowledge of care delivery for persons with mental illness, developmental disabilities, or chemical dependency; health care policy and procedures; and state/federal and accrediting body requirements.
- Crisis intervention expertise and family/patient counseling skills.
- Ability to plan and oversee nursing activities and personnel.
- Knowledge to assume professional, clinical, organizational and educational responsibilities for leadership of patient care staff whom provide care to individuals served by AMRTC. Additional Requirements